at Ulverston Golf Club
- Easily reached - from Lancashire, North Yorkshire and Scotland, as well as Cumbria.
- Summer and winter packages - society golf is available throughout the year with summer and winter packages available to suit all desires, for societies both large and small.
- Competitive prices - we have some very competitively priced packages for 18, 27 or 36 holes, as described below, but feel free to contact the Club Secretary's office to discuss your specific needs and we can tailor a package to suit.
- Well-stocked pro shop - the pro shop has plenty of choice when it comes to purchasing prizes for your guests, or emergency supplies when you have forgotten something essential.
- Added touches - if you would like nearest the pin and longest drive markers, let us know and we will organise those for you too.
- Stay and play - take a longer break and play on multiple days. Contact our Club Secretary who will advise on favourable rates available at local hotels and guesthouses.
|Summer Packages for Parties of 8 and over (April to October)|
|27/36 Hole Package||
Bacon Roll & Coffee/Tea on Arrival
|£58 per person|
|18 Hole Package||Bacon Roll & Coffee/Tea on Arrival
2 Course Meal
|£43 per person|
|Golf Only (Up to 36 holes)||£33 per person|
|Winter Packages for Parties of 4 and over (November 2020 to March 2021)|
|18 Hole Package A||Bacon Roll & Coffee/Tea on Arrival
One Course Lunch
|£32 per person|
|18 Hole Package B||Bacon Roll & Coffee/Tea on Arrival
||£23 per person|
Booking is essential. A deposit may be requested to confirm all bookings. Payment can be made using credit/debit card cash or cheque.