Winter Open Postponed
Due to the recent weather conditions and more bad rain forecast for Saturday and Sunday the Winter Open due to be played on Sunday 11th February has been POSTPONED and will be re played on Sunday 18th March.
All the tee times for this event have carried forwards to the new date. If you cannot make it please let us know as soon as possible so that we can take your names off the start sheet and if necessary refund any entry fees paid online.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.