Welcome to Ulverston Golf Club
With its undulating fairways, spectacular views, first class practice facilities and modern, spacious clubhouse, Ulverston Golf Club is regarded by many as one of the best clubs in Cumbria.
- Everyone welcome - Ulverston is a family-friendly club open to golfers of all ages and abilities. Non-golfers are also welcome to socialise at the club.
- Exciting, enjoyable golf - The H. S. Colt designed par 71 course is an excellent and fair test of golf for players of all levels and the views are simply spectacular.
- First-rate practice facilities - If your game needs some fine tuning then our extensive practice facilities, which include a covered floodlit driving range, will provide all the opportunity you need to improve your golf.
- Visitors welcome - Visitors to our club will find green fees represent good value for money. We have a variety of packages available to visiting societies and recommend contacting our friendly office staff to discuss requirements.
- Great hospitality - Good food and a well-stocked bar await you after your round, so call in for some refreshments before you head home.
- Resident Professional - Our PGA Professional, Alyn Cousins, will see to your every golfing need. The pro shop carries a good range of clothing and equipment, and Alyn has a fine reputation as a coach.
- Closer than you think - The course is situated 2 miles from the market town of Ulverston, just a 30 minute drive from junction 36 of the M6 motorway.
- Parking - Extensive car parking is available at the club.